MB Insurance has been providing Porsche insurance since 1989 and has long been regarded as an “insurer of choice” amongst Porsche enthusiasts. We love Porsches at MB Insurance, in fact a high percentage of the vehicles we insure are Porsches, from classic 356 models to new 911 Turbo S Coupes and everything in between.
We understand that insuring a vehicle the calibre of a Porsche is not a decision to be taken lightly. MB Insurance is Underwritten by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited, and we have our own dedicated Claims Team who are there for you in times of need. At MB Insurance we offer a number of benefits catering to the needs of Porsche owners:
- Repairer of Choice – have your Porsche repaired at a Porsche Approved Smash Repairer or any repairer of your choice
- Agreed Value – giving you piece of mind of knowing exactly how much your vehicle is insured for in the event of a total loss
- 4 Year New Vehicle Replacement – if your new vehicle is declared a total loss in the first 4 years of its life and you have been insured with us since new then we will replace it with a new vehicle of the same make and model.
- Salvage Retention – if your vehicle is more than 25 years of age you can retain what is left of your vehicle after a total loss
- Excess Free Glass Replacement/Repair – covers you for one excess free window glass replacement and unlimited excess free glass chip repairs per policy period.
For a list of the key features and benefits of our product, please visit the Motor Benefits Summary page.
For more information the types of Porsche we insure follow the links below: