We are committed to providing you with a fast and effective claims service immediately following an accident or loss. Our goal is to have your prestige vehicle returned to you in pre-accident condition, as quickly and easily as possible. We handle all claims in-house, utilising the resources of our experienced claims staff who are focused on prompt and fair settlement of claims.
To lodge a claim, please complete the claim form available above and return it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax on (02) 9928 5656, or to your insurance broker. If you would like to speak to one of our friendly staff about lodging a claim, or require any further details, please contact us on (02) 9966 9777.
Once we have received your completed claim form we will notify you of the next steps. Depending on the nature of your claim these may include:
- Obtaining a repair quote from your preferred repairer.
- Arranging for a loss adjustor to inspect the vehicle and discuss the repair methods with the repairer.
- Managing correspondence with any third party involved in the accident
- Notifying you or your broker on the progress of the repair process and your claim in general
Claims Relating to Broken Glass
If your claim is for broken glass only then you can fast-track your claim by directly contacting O’Brien Glass to arrange for its replacement or repair. Alternatively you can book your glass repair/replacement online at http://www.obrienautoglass.com.au/mbg/. O’Brien Glass will arrange a suitable time with you to perform the repair/replacement at either your home or work, or at one of their conveniently located branches. If you would like to have your glass repaired/replaced by another repairer then complete our Glass Only Claim Form and return it to us with your repair quote.
Some Helpful Tips
- Report any theft of your vehicle or from your vehicle to the police as soon as possible.
- If there is another vehicle involved in the accident then be sure to record the name and home address of the driver of that vehicle and the vehicle’s registration number. Further information such as the driver’s date of birth, driver’s licence number, vehicle make/model and accident location/time can also assist us in processing your claim.
- If you have access to a camera or smartphone then photos of the accident scene and damage to your vehicle (and any other vehicles or property) can also assist us to process your claim more efficiently.
- If your vehicle is not driveable after an accident or driving it would cause further damage then you should arrange to have the vehicle towed directly to your preferred repairer.
If you would like to speak to one of our friendly claims staff about lodging a claim, or to enquire about an existing claim please call (02) 9966 9777.