The General Insurance Code of Practice aims to:
- promote more informed relations between insurers and their customers
- improve consumer confidence in the general insurance industry
- provide better mechanisms for the resolution of complaints and disputes between insurers and their customers
- commit insurers and the professionals they rely upon to higher standards of customer service
- promote continuous improvement of the general insurance industry through education and training.
MB Insurance Group is not a signatory to the Code but adheres to the Code when dealing with consumers.
QBE Insurance (Australia) is a signatory to the General Insurance Code of Practice.
Learn more about the General Insurance Code of Practice here.